Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Good luck President Obama, we're going to need it




Here I am... ready to start my own blog, on this auspicious Indoctrination Day. Let's all chant together, 'Yes We Can!'.

So today is the launch of: Dyed in the Wool Conservative.
(sound of champagne corks popping in the background)

After eight years of Bush bashing, I'm ready to begin my critique of President Obama and the Obamaniacs, Obamunism, and those that have had a L-Obama-tomy. Probably a few Global Warming thoughts thrown in too.

Feel free to put this site on your favorites and check it frequently for updates (vote early and vote often.) But no unkind words of 'The One' will be tolerated. The Secret Service may just show up at your door and 'educate' you.

And don't miss my Wishlist on my Profile, home protection for the days ahead. Contributions will be gratefully accepted. ----------->>

3 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Great blog!!! It is definitely going on my favorites, and I look forward to following it!

Editorial Corasim said...

Hola dude
Sure thing, we gonna need all the luck in the world to get out of this one. Obama, ZP, Merckel, Sarkozy et al. have no idea... Pure rhetoric no substance.
Is worse than that time we were 100 feet deep, close to the big red snappers, almost no air in the tanks and the tides were strong...;-) We barely made it...

Abrazos

Editorial Corasim said...

Is that the DeathStar of change we can believe in?
Remember, that ship was destroyed in the first movie. You should have placed a troyan horse to get your point accross...

Anyway, all I can say is that I envy you guys with your cool democracy...You do not have to put up with crazy clowns and tomtom macoutes as we do down here