Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm back!

After taking a break for several months from 'Dyed in the Wool Conservative', I think I might be able to make a comeback. After the election of our 'Frat-boy-in-Chief' (the one who is more concerned about his golf handicap and his hoop score, than what is happening in Afganistan), I just could not continue reading and posting what was happening in our country. I would just get so upset and it started to affect my homelife and my relationships. So I quit. But I think I might be ready to make a comeback... I'm going to try. At this time I'm unemployed, thanks Wamu, although I did get a fairly sizeable severance. So I do have a few moments of spare time from Daddy-day-care of my adorable almost 2 year old daughter, Nora.. who is absolutely the love of my life (almost as much as my wife Amy!) So just to wrap up.. I'm going to try to start posting again. So for the two followers of my blog... I'm back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!