Monday, April 13, 2009

Joe Biden is so pathetic

Biden Brags: I Beat George W. Bush in Arm Wrestling
by Scott Ott for ScrappleFace

(2009-04-10) — Vice President Joe Biden, under fire from Karl Rove and other former Bush administration officials for bragging that he ridiculed George W. Bush face to face in the White House, today claimed he had also once defeated President Bush in arm wrestling.

“We were all alone in the Oval Office, as we often were,” said Mr. Biden, then a U.S. Senator. “I had just dissed old Georgie with another of my famous presidential put-downs, when he challenged me to arm wrestle…the truth from my lips to God’s ears, I swear. So we get down on our knees next to that little coffee table between the sofas. And I get the grip on him, you know, the old Biden clutch grip. It was over in seconds.”

The vice president said he had promised that he would never publicize the humiliating incident, “but now that Bush says he owes the Obama administration his silence, I feel at liberty to tell the story…you know, since he’s not going comment on it, and no one believes Karl Rove or Dick Cheney anyway.”

Mr. Biden added that President Bush had reacted angrily to his loss, and pushed the table over to clear the rug for a “winner-take-all Indian leg-wrestling bout,” but Sen. Biden politely declined.

“You gotta respect the office,” said Mr. Biden, “even if the man is a failed leader with absolutely no followers, and has a bicep like Ann Coulter’s wrist. It was pathetic.”

No comments: